- Wash spinach, drain and chop coarsely. Peel and finely dice the onion and garlic.
- Mix spinach, onion and garlic with the grated cheese, low-fat curd cheese, eggs and Spelt Breadcrumbs. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Put one tablespoon of the quark mixture per small cake into the pan, dip the back of the spoon into the hot oil and use it to flatten the mixture slightly (approx. 1 cm thickness).
- Fry the cakes on both sides until golden brown and drain on paper towels.
- Serve with fresh salad.