The cookies used on this website are categorized. Below you can read information about each category and allow or deny some or all.
The responsible person within the meaning of the GDPR is:
Kotzinger Str. 16
Phone: +49 861/7091-0
Name and address of the data protection officer
The data protection officer of the controller is:
Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use on the website:
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website, the browser used on your end device automatically sends information to the server of our website and temporarily stores it in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automatic deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which the access is made (referrer URL),
- The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
This data is processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability, and
- for administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes for data collection listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) Use of our contact form
You have the option of contacting us via a form provided on the website. For that purpose, the provision of a valid e-mail address is required to enable us to reply. Additional information can be provided voluntarily.
The personal data collected and processed within the framework of the contact form will be deleted after the enquiry you have made has been dealt with.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
c) Passing on data
As a matter of principle, a transfer of your personal data to third parties will not take place. We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO
- the disclosure is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation for the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, as well as
- this is legally permissible and necessary according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
d) Integration of service providers
Contractors are used for the maintenance of our website, therefore, data is also transmitted to them. Contracts are in place for the processors used in accordance with the requirements of Article 28 of the GDPR.
e) Own cookies
We use our own cookies to operate the website. These are files that your browser saves on your end device when you visit our website. We only use technically necessary cookies. These include cookies for the following purposes:
- User input via several web pages
- Security cookies
- Cookies for language selection
- Cookies that are used for load balancing of websites
Temporary cookies are deleted after you leave the website.
The legal basis for data processing is § 25 para. 2 TDDSG or Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
f) Friendly Captcha
We use Friendly Captcha when operating our website. This tool protects websites and online services from spam and abuse. By using proof-of-work as a "puzzle request", Friendly Captcha pursues spam prevention without processing personal data. Added to that, no data is stored on users' end devices. Also, all IP addresses are stored only in hashed (one-way encrypted) form and neither allow us nor Friendly Captcha to identify any visitors to our website.
When you visit our website that contains the Friendly Captcha widget, the puzzle request uses the following log data:
- The request headers User-Agent, Origin and the last web page visited by the user .
- The puzzle itself, which includes information about the account and website key to which the puzzle refers.
- The version of the widget.
- A timestamp.
We consider the legal basis for the processing to be the legitimate interest to protect our website from abusive access by bots as well as a spam protection and protection against attacks (e.g. mass requests), Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO. For more information on Friendly Captcha please visit the privacy data protection statement for end users: https://friendlycaptcha.com/de/legal/privacy-end-users/
The data generated by etracker is processed and stored exclusively in Germany on behalf of the provider of this website, and therefore, it is subject to strict German and European data protection laws and standards. In that respect, etracker has been independenty audited, certified and awarded the data protection seal ePrivacyseal.
The data processing is based on the legal provisions of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f (legitimate interest) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our interest under the GDPR (legitimate interest) is the optimization of our online offering and our web presence. As we value the privacy of our visitors, data that may allow a reference to an individual, such as the IP address, a login or registration or device identifiers, is anonymized or pseudonymized at the earliest possible stage. No other use, merging with other data, or disclosure to third parties occurs.
You can object to the aforementioned data processing at any time by clicking on the slider. The objection has no adverse consequences. If no slider is displayed, data collection has already been prevented by other blocking measures.
For more information on data protection at etracker, please visit here.