- Wash the apricots, cut them in half and remove the seeds.
- With moistened hands, divide the Burgis Silk Dumpling Dough into ten pieces (approx. 75 p per dumpling). Flatten each piece of dough and press an apricot into each (add a piece of marzipan to the apricot if desired) and seal dumplings.
- Put the formed dumplings into the Varoma attachment of the Thermomix (place five of them on the insertion bottom). Add one liter of water to the mixing bowl and place the Varoma on top. Cook the dumplings for 25 minutes / Varoma (120 °C) / speed 2.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a pan (low heat) and fry the breadcrumbs until golden brown (increase the heat if necessary). Remove from heat and mix in the sugar.
- Roll the drained dumplings in it. Dust with a little powdered sugar and serve warm.