For our breadcrumbs, only freshly-baked white-bread is processed to crumbs. We only use wheat flour (type 550) from regional mills, yeast, salt and water from the Bavarian mountains.
Breadcrumbs are especially suited
- For coating meat and fish, vegetables and mushrooms in the "three-plate-system", ideal for Viennese schnitzel
- For the making of soup additions such as curd dumpling and "Leberspätzle"
- For sweet dishes such as plum and apricot dumplings, for spreading cake tins
- For fast and crusty cake bases without baking
- For nourishing mash for children and elderly people
Let yourself be inspired by our recipe ideas.
wheat flour, yeast, salt
Allergens: contains gluten
Average Nutritional Values per 100g
|Energy||352 kcal/1.490 kj|
|of which saturates||0.6 g|
|of which sugars||4.0 g|