- Halve or quarter the cherry tomatoes and cut the spring onion into rings.
- Briefly sauté the vegetables together. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Chop 1/2 bunch basil and add to the vegetables.
- Cut the mozzarella into slices approx. 1.5 cm thick, flour them, coat them in a beaten egg and let them drain briefly. Then bread all over with plenty of LEIMER gluten-free breadcrumbs.
- Heat the butter in a pan and fry the mozzarella at medium temperature until golden brown.
- Drain the mozzarella briefly on a paper towel and serve with the tomato vegetables.