- Wash and clean the lettuce. Halve the cherry tomatoes, slice the cucumber and remove the seeds from the pomegranate. Arrange the bed of lettuce on a plate.
- Mix the raspberry vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper to make a dressing.
- Beat the eggs with salt and pepper.
- Cut the cheddar slices into 8 triangles each.
- Dredge the triangles in the flour first. Tap them, then dip them in the beaten egg and let them drain briefly.
- Turn in the LEIMER Breadcrumbs Extra-Gold and press down lightly. Take special care that the corners are well breaded, otherwise the cheese will run out quickly.
- Pour oil into a non-stick frying pan and slowly fry the cheese corners over a medium heat until golden brown.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and arrange the wedges on top. Serve immediately so that the cheese is still soft.