- Wash the spring onions and then chop them with the mountain cheese. Add both to the Burgis Bavarian Dumpling Dough and mix well.
- Form small dumplings and roll them in the panko flour. Heat a pot with olive oil and fry the dumplings carefully until golden brown.
- In the meantime, wash the lettuce and cut into bite-sized leaves. Wash the blackberries and radish and beet sprouts. Remove the avocado from the pit and cut into thin slices with the radishes.
- Heat the flaked almonds briefly in a non-stick frying pan.
- For the dressing, place half of the blackberries in a tall mixing bowl along with rosemary, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper. Blend everything into a fine cream and pour it all over the salad.
- Finally, put all the ingredients in a bowl and place the dumplings on top. Add the remaining fresh blackberries on top of the salad and enjoy.